- AVOID FINES: All the legal essentials for driving in Continental Europe. If you don't meet the regulations in the country you are driving in, you could be given an on-the-spot-fine.
- SAFETY ESSENTIALS: Kit includes warning triangle, 2 high vis vests, universal bulb kit, NF breathalysers, first aid kit, foil blanket, beam reflectors and GB stickers.
- STAY TIDY: Comes with storage case to keep kit tidy in the car - Velcro strips attach to the boot lining.
- TRAVEL NECESSITIES: It is a legal requirement to have motoring essentials in France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and Poland.
- NF REGULATIONS: Breathalysers are NF approved and meet French regulations, an essential for driving in France.
Driving across Europe? Sounds amazing! But make sure you know what you need to stay legal – and avoid a hefty on-the-spot fine. Different countries have different requirements for motorists, and you need to make sure you have everything you need before you travel.
10 Piece kit – Everything You Need
One kit with everything you need – and all meeting regulations and quality standards, so you know that your safety kit is high quality and will be reliable when you need it.
- Easy to assemble warning triangle
- Two high vis vests
- A universal replacement bulb kit, containing bulbs needed in most makes and models
- First aid kit to treat minor cuts and injuries
- Foil blanket, to use in a emergency if cold or in shock
- Beam reflectors, to make UK headlamps suitable to use in continental Europe – you won’t dazzle oncoming traffic
- Two NF-approved breathalysers – a necessity for driving in France. The breathalysers must NF approved – don’t accept cheaper substitutes.
- GB sticker – to show where you are from.
To check the latest requirements for driving abroad, visit https://www.gov.uk/driving-abroad and see the table below.
The kit comes in a tidy, zip-up bag, to keep tidily in the car. The bag has Velcro on the outside to attach it to the inside of the boot.
Enjoy your trip – and stay legal and safe, with this one handy kit.
|Manufacture Part Number||RCT1|
About Ring AutoMotive
Ring Automotive is a leading European brand in vehicle lighting, auto electrics and car accessory products.
For nearly 40 years Ring has been synonymous with innovative developments, from the first twin blister packs, to the award winning Performance Halogen range, to the latest bulb references, to our award winning air compressors, to our industry leading inspection lamps, we have constantly innovated to ensure our customers are first to market.
Passionate about Quality
Innovation is underpinned by our commitment to quality. We constantly strive to provide our customers with the highest level of quality products through a quality service.
Major investments in test equipment and fully qualified staff, has created a Quality Assurance Department that is at the forefront of automotive lighting and automotive electrics. Our CCD ProMetric Light Imaging Photometer measures light at over 1.5 million points giving us a superior assessment of lighting products.
Compliance with ECE regulation 37 means our customers can be confident of selling Ring's award winning bulbs.
Ring's Quality Assurance Department carries out stringent quality assurance procedures on a continuous basis.
It has achieved the highest standards in Quality Assurance and has been independently assessed by BSI. The department has been awarded ISO 9001 for the manufacture and assembly of automotive lighting.
Click here to see our Vibration Life Test. The video shows how our bulbs are tested to international vibration resistance standards. The vibration machine will simulate a range of possible road conditions.
We comply with Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations.
Our registered number is BPRN 00354.
We also comply with WEEE directive on the disposal of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
Nearly 40 years of service
Our purpose built warehouse, holds over 5,000 product lines, offering next day dispatch. We also have dedicated production facilities ensuring we can react to customer demands, producing bespoke solutions to suit our customer's needs.
Ring is not just about product -
Comprehensive marketing support, research, staff training and competitor analysis are all standard service elements Ring provide.
Award Winning Reputation
As well as becoming a leading brand for vehicle lighting and car accessories amongst retailers, we also have a long-standing reputation supplying trade products for garages, workshops, mechanics and technicians. Our range of inspection tools and workshop chargers are made to exacting standards to ensure they are robust and tough enough to withstand the rigours of the workshop environment.
Travel Accessories > Travel Kits
- Hi Visability Jackets
- First Aid Kits
- Warning Triangles
If you need all of these and more, it can prove to be cheaper to buy a travel kit.