- AVOID FINES: All the legal essentials for driving in Continental Europe. If you don't meet the regulations in the country you are driving in, you could be given an on-the-spot-fine.
- SAFETY ESSENTIALS: Kit includes warning triangle, 2 high vis vests, universal bulb kit, NF breathalysers, first aid kit, foil blanket, beam reflectors and GB stickers.
- STAY TIDY: Comes with storage case to keep kit tidy in the car - Velcro strips attach to the boot lining.
- TRAVEL NECESSITIES: It is a legal requirement to have motoring essentials in France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and Poland.
- NF REGULATIONS: Breathalysers are NF approved and meet French regulations, an essential for driving in France.
Driving across Europe? Sounds amazing! But make sure you know what you need to stay legal – and avoid a hefty on-the-spot fine. Different countries have different requirements for motorists, and you need to make sure you have everything you need before you travel.
10 Piece kit – Everything You Need
One kit with everything you need – and all meeting regulations and quality standards, so you know that your safety kit is high quality and will be reliable when you need it.
- Easy to assemble warning triangle
- Two high vis vests
- A universal replacement bulb kit, containing bulbs needed in most makes and models
- First aid kit to treat minor cuts and injuries
- Foil blanket, to use in a emergency if cold or in shock
- Beam reflectors, to make UK headlamps suitable to use in continental Europe – you won’t dazzle oncoming traffic
- Two NF-approved breathalysers – a necessity for driving in France. The breathalysers must NF approved – don’t accept cheaper substitutes.
- GB sticker – to show where you are from.
To check the latest requirements for driving abroad, visit https://www.gov.uk/driving-abroad and see the table below.
The kit comes in a tidy, zip-up bag, to keep tidily in the car. The bag has Velcro on the outside to attach it to the inside of the boot.
Enjoy your trip – and stay legal and safe, with this one handy kit.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||RCT1|
|Image||Every effort is taken to use an accurate image, however some are use for display purposes only. To check if the image is accurate, please contact us.|