Oils & Fluids
Please note : This listing is for a 5L Container - Image used for illustration purposes only
Pro Power Ultra 5W-30 C2 is a fully synthetic low SAPS, fuel efficient motor oil suitable for use in both petrol and diesel engines, and designed to give maximum protection to diesel particulate filters (DPF)
- Premium motor oil recommended for many modern vehicles, including those from Citroën, Fiat, Peugeot, Toyota and others
- Latest synthetic technology motor oil
- Formulated to give excellent fuel efficiency
- Protects sensitive exhaust after-treatment devices, such as DPF's - diesel particulate filters
Recommended for use in: ACEA C2, API SN/CF, Peugeot/Citroën PSA B71 2290, Renault RN0700, Fiat 9.55535-S1
Frequently Purchased With...
What is a service?
A motor vehicle service or tune-up is a series of maintenance procedures carried out at a set time interval or after the vehicle has travelled a certain distance. The service intervals are specified by the vehicle manufacturer in a service schedule and some modern cars display the due date for the next service electronically on the instrument panel.
The completed services are usually recorded in a service book which is rubber stamped by the service centre upon completion of each service. A complete service history usually adds to the resale value of a vehicle.
What parts do i need for my vehicle
A service can include various parts for your vehicle, you may need anything from the below options, all of which are recommended by both vehicle manufacturers and part suppliers.
- Air Filter - A particulate air filter is a device composed of fibrous materials which removes solid particulates such as dust, pollen, mould, and bacteria from the air
- Oil Filter - An oil filter is a filter designed to remove contaminants from engine oil, transmission oil, lubricating oil, or hydraulic oil.
- Fuel Filter - A fuel filter is a filter in the fuel line that screens out dirt and rust particles from the fuel, normally made into cartridges containing a filter paper. They are found in most internal combustion engines.
- Cabin / Pollen Filter - The cabin air filter is typically a pleated-paper filter that is placed in the outside-air intake for the vehicle's passenger compartment. Some of these filters are rectangular and similar in shape to the combustion air filter. Others are uniquely shaped to fit the available space of particular vehicles' outside-air intakes
Oils & Fluids > Engine Oil
Motor oil is used for lubrication of internal combustion engines. The main function of motor oil is to reduce friction and wear on moving parts and to clean the engine from sludge (one of the functions of dispersants) and varnish (detergents).
Please note : Some images are used for display purposes only, They do show the correct oil, but in some cases not the correct volume, please ensure to check all listing information prior to purchase