Oils & Fluids
This listing is for a 5L Container - Image Used for Reference Purpose Only
Pro+Power Gold 10w/40
A Semi Synthetic Motor Oil
Pro+Power Gold 10w/40 is a high quality semi synthetic motor oil designed for high performance, turbo and non turbocharged petrol and diesel engines and may be used in passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, 4x4 off roaders where motor manufacturers require the Performance Specifications described below. Pro+Power Gold 10w/40 exceeds the ACEA B4 specification required by many European diesel passenger car manufacturers and uses “Visco Molecular” technology to maintain maximum film strength, adjusting automatically to driving conditions.
- A fuel efficient motor oil.
- Reduces friction, heat and engine wear.
- Maintains a stable viscosity at high temperature.
- Combines maximum performance with improved fuel efficiency.
- Suitable for high performance engines including multivalve and direct injection.
An engine doesn’t just burn oil. Poorly formulated or cheap motor oils may actually evaporate at high temperature becoming thicker and more viscous, resulting in poor circulation, reduced fuel economy and increased engine wear. This may be experienced on a long drive when you notice that your oil level has dropped unexpectedly. Pro+Power Gold 10w/40 is a high quality semi synthetic motor oil designed to resist evaporation.
Frequently Purchased With...
What is a service?
A motor vehicle service or tune-up is a series of maintenance procedures carried out at a set time interval or after the vehicle has travelled a certain distance. The service intervals are specified by the vehicle manufacturer in a service schedule and some modern cars display the due date for the next service electronically on the instrument panel.
The completed services are usually recorded in a service book which is rubber stamped by the service centre upon completion of each service. A complete service history usually adds to the resale value of a vehicle.
What parts do i need for my vehicle
A service can include various parts for your vehicle, you may need anything from the below options, all of which are recommended byboth vehicle manufacturers and part suppliers.
- Air Filter - A particulate air filter is a device composed of fibrous materials which removes solid particulates such as dust, pollen, mould, and bacteria from the air
- Oil Filter - An oil filter is a filter designed to remove contaminants from engine oil, transmission oil, lubricating oil, or hydraulic oil.
- Fuel Filter - A fuel filter is a filter in the fuel line that screens out dirt and rust particles from the fuel, normally made into cartridges containing a filter paper. They are found in most internal combustion engines.
- Cabin / Pollen Filter - The cabin air filter is typically a pleated-paper filter that is placed in the outside-air intake for the vehicle's passenger compartment. Some of these filters are rectangular and similar in shape to the combustion air filter. Others are uniquely shaped to fit the available space of particular vehicles' outside-air intakes
|Manufacture Part Number||PRO10405LSS|
|Brand||Pro+ Power Ultra|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||PRO10405LSS|