Fluids & Oils
Complete and rapid diesel particulate filter regeneration.
MPM Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Cleaner and Regenerator is an organo-metallic diesel fuel additive to be used as a catalyst for the regeneration of diesel particulate filters.
This additive lowers the ignition temperature of soot collected in the diesel particulate filter which optimises the filter regeneration process.
The unique combination will assist in keeping the catalytic converter, exhaust gas recirculation system (EGR) as well as the turbo compressor and its variable geometry vanes clean from deposits.
- Ensures complete and rapid diesel particulate filter regeneration.
- Reduces ignition temperature of trapped soot ensuring extraordinary combustion at temperatures typically encountered during normal engine operation.
- Prevents performance loss caused by clogged diesel particulate filters and incomplete combustion of soot.
- Extends lifetime of the diesel particulate filter.
- Most economic way of soot reduction without any changes to the fuel system.
For all diesel engines including common rail and turbocharged engines with standard or retrofitted diesel particulate filter (DPF).
Pour contents of 250 ml bottle in the fuel tank preferable before refueling with diesel.
The contents of one 250 ml bottle is suitable to treat 40 to 60 litres of diesel fuel.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||AD07250|
|Image||Every effort is taken to use an accurate image, however some are use for display purposes only. To check if the image is accurate, please contact us.|
|Item Condition||New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.|
|Please Note||Every effort is taken to use an accurate image, however some are use for display purposes only. To check if the image is accurate, please contact us.|
|Compatibility Note||If this listing contains any compatibility data, please be aware that this is only a guide, and does not take into account any variations which may exist.|